The end of 2018 may be just around the corner but that doesn’t mean that we are wishing the year away. In fact, now is the perfect time to take stock of your campaigns and your promotional product requirements and get planning for 2019. Events, brand launches, staff promotions, exhibitions, company anniversaries and more can be supported by the use of carefully chosen and clever promotional products.
Did You Know?
- 79% of people feel appreciated when they receive a promotional gift
- 47% of people feel happy when they receive a promotional gift
- 21% of people feel impressed by receiving a promotional gift
- 83% of people could name a brand or company featured on a promotional item they had received
Did You Know?
- That research by the British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) shows that nearly half of the people surveyed have 4 or more promotional products on their desks
- That 81% of people surveyed have 2 or more promotional products on their desks
Did You Know?
That the most common promotional items on desks are
BPMA research shows that recipients look for the following in the products that they receive
- High quality
With that in mind, what type of product makes the perfect promotional gift? What should you be giving to your staff and customers?
Desk items are always successful giveaways as they are useful and more importantly frequently used by the recipient.
A sticky smart organiser not only contains useful sticky notes and index tabs but has a great branding area too meaning your brand will be visible for a long time to come. A Phone Up Ballpen is a pen, phone holder, stylus and screen cleaner all in one whilst the Bic 4 Colour Fashion Pen contains 4 pastel shades of ink (with full size refills!) which means the pen will stick around for a long time to come.
The perfect promotional gift is a combination of the right product with great branding. Things like mousemats, coasters and mugs have versatile branding areas ensuring that your brand can pack a punch. The most simple of products can be elevated to a much desired gift with some clever branding.
When Karbon Homes re-branded they wanted to give their staff a gift to welcome in the new name and the new brand colour and so, we supplied them with a soft touch notebook and pen both personalised ready for their brand launch.
Algomi, a software company, have a turqouise brand colour which isn’t available on standard pens, so we pantone matched some for them.
It is your brand and your campaign, so why not make it unique?
A new brand launch can have increased impact with a range of products branded with the same design whilst a standard notebook can become a fully bespoke product which is unique to you.
Why not choose a product that can be re-used and is environmentally friendly? Drinkware is a brilliant product for ensuring that your brand is visible for longer and has the added bonus of being eco-friendly too.
Americano thermal mugs are available in a range of styles, can be mix and matched with different coloured grips and lids and come in different sizes for all of your hot drink needs.
Alternatively why not look at a copper insulated sport bottle? The Vasa can keep your drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 48 hours with its double walled design. Stylish and useful, a perfect combination.
Make sure that the products you choose are relevant to your promotion or campaign. When planning your campaign or event ask yourself the following questions
- Who am I targeting? Is it clients? Staff? Prospects?
- Why do I need promotional products? Is it to raise brand awareness? Communicate a message?
- How am I using the products? Is it a giveaway at an exhibition? Is it a thankyou? A follow up to a meeting? A mass mailer for a launch?
- What is the overall impression that am trying to achieve with the product?
- When do I need the products for?
When choosing products to promote your brand it is important to choose quality items which are branded well. At Pro-Ad we work with a dedicated supply chain who meet and uphold our values and we work with them to ensure that quality is top of the agenda.
A pen is a great giveaway as it is the most useful of products and choosing one with a long-life refill means that your brand will be visible for longer. Senator pens have non-carciogenic ink which is blotch free and non-smearing AND they contain up to 16 times more ink than imported pens.
Do you have any events or campaigns in 2019 that you would like to talk about? Speak to a member of our Award Winning Solutions Team to create the perfect, bespoke plan for you.